Monday 28 September 2015

INTERCESSORS FOR THE SAINTS...YOU ARE NOT ALONE (SEASON 2 EPISODE 16)

“Therefore I positioned men behind the lower parts of the wall, at the openings; and I set the people according to their families, with their swords, their spears, and their bows. And I looked, and arose and said to the nobles, to the leaders, and to the rest of the people, “Do not be afraid of them. Remember the Lord, great and awesome, and fight for your brethren, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your houses.” Nehemiah 4:13

Today is the 19th July, 2015 another wonderful day in church.
Now you remember that in episode 14 of season 2, Justina and I had agreed to share with men and women of faith whom we trust so they could stand with us even as we petition heaven.
Justina had a leading to share with Mr Tom.
Now Mr Tom is a member of the Latter Rain Assembly and he was Justina’s teacher in the Latter Rain Assembly Maturity class program. She believed he was someone she could talk to and so after the church service; she approached him.
Now Justina’s courage gave way when she met Mr Tom and instead of sharing the issue with him, she decides to ask him another question concerning her choice of department in the church. When she was done discussing with him, he did something a little strange: he asks Justina if that was all she wanted to discuss with him. This gave Justina the much needed courage to open up.
She requested that Mr Tom join us in prayers as we looked up to God for our children. Mr Tom opened his notepad and showed Justina something he had scribbled weeks back. In the notepad, Mr Tom had written the following:
“12052015. I kept seeing Justina Obi (A Student in my ATS Class) in my dream. When I woke up, I started praying for her and asking the Lord why I was seeing her repeatedly. Lord, what is it about her? Then Heb 11:11 dropped in my spirit where it said that Sarah received strength to conceive seed because she judged God faithful who had promised. So I thought that she might be seeking for the fruit of the womb…”

Justina was speechless.
While we were yet asking, intercessors had been positioned to stand in the gap on our behalf.  Take note of the date? He had this dream on the 12th of May, 2015: This was a few days after I got my 1st test results showing that I had low sperm count. (See Episode 5 of Season 1). Now we are aware that Mr Tom is standing in the place of intercession on our behalf; how many more men and women of faith were out there standing in the gap for us that we not even aware of? It made us feel special and loved by God and his people.
That night, as Justina and I worshipped, I blessed the name of the lord for hope, for love, for faith and for a sound mind. Now I knew we were not alone. We had the heavenly hosts and the Saints all around us…fighting and interceding on our behalf.

“By faith Sarah herself also received strength to conceive seed, and she bore a child when she was past the age, because she judged Him faithful who had promised”. Hebrews 11:11

No comments:

Post a Comment