Friday 9 October 2015

THE FUTURE REVEALED IN PRAYER…PREQUEL TO AN IMPENDING SHOCKER (SEASON 2 EPISODE 20)

“For there is not a word on my tongue, But behold, O Lord, You know it altogether”- Psalm 139:4

Today is the 24th July, 2015. A peaceful day.

The previous night, as Justina and I had our nighttime devotion, she suggested that whenever we pray, we should pick a certain set of people and pray for them.

I agreed.

Tonight as Justina and I worshipped, she raised a rather odd prayer point “Let’s pray for all those who are hospitalized and in need of healing”

We prayed.

Nothing could have prepared me for the shocker I was about to face in the coming days.
Stay tuned.


“It shall come to pass that before they call, I will answer; and while they are still speaking, I will hear”. Isaiah 65:24



No comments:

Post a Comment