Wednesday 29 July 2015

The essence of Being...I found me (Season 1 Episode 1)

“Then Moses answered and said, “But suppose they will not believe me or listen to my voice; suppose they say, “the Lord has not appeared to you” So the Lord said to him, what is that in your hand” EX 4:1-2


Someday, maybe even today, someone who due to a limited vision or an alternative view may say the same thing to me: “The Lord has not appeared to you”. My answer has been prepared from the beginning of time; I have cast that which God has given me to the ground before him in obedience to his word and surely, signs, wonders and the salvation of souls shall spring forth. I say this in the beginning so that when these things begin to manifest, you who understand may not wonder…because you already understand.


This is a divine assignment. In every word, every line and every post, I pour out my heart as I take you on this journey of my walk with Christ even as I hold on to his covenant.


Some have wondered…Why are we born? What is the essence of existence? What is our purpose here on earth? If you do not know the answers to these questions, then you may have a problem fulfilling purpose and transmitting immutable eternal truth to posterity. If people led purposeful lives, they may then have the capacity to transmit purposeful living to posterity; this is the recipe for a better world. With the discovery of true purpose and the pursuit of God and his salvation, eternal life is attainable…what am I saying?


Granted that life begins when one is born, however, you begin living when you are able to identify the essence of life in the first place. For some people, the cycle of living is not complete until you have passed on these values to your seed…and then you are on the right track.


This is my story…


My name is Uzoma Obi (The pseudonym I shall be using for this blog), happily married man with a dark past…a bright future and a defining present. Join me in this journey of rediscovery as I share with you my experience as a man after God’s own heart and a couple waiting on the lord for the fruit of the womb. A great reward it shall be if you are able to key into my story, join your faith with mine and sire choice seeds, a greater reward it is if you are able to discover your purpose in life and like the biblical Moses, use that which is in your hand to impact your generation…the greatest reward however, shall be the salvation of your soul and this is prayerfully demand of God.


The day I signed up for Christ was the day I ceased to live an ordinary life. No. I am built for the extraordinary, I am built for such a time as this, I am a man of faith; a man of destiny


“You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden” : Matt 5:14



No comments:

Post a Comment